Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tagged By DoDo


Extinct-Dodo
this is for you :)

BEST:

1. Male friend: Saving that spot for "he" who deserves it
2. Female friend: a few I cherish and they know who they are
3. Vacation: New York. spontanious and random weekends with nothing but my phone and wallet on me.. we'll shop when we get there..


WORST:
1. Time of day: usually afternoons.. it drags and I want time to fly so I can go home and crash
2. Day of the week: Monday. maliha mowqif min ile3raab
3. Color crayon: Black. ppl should learn how to shade at a young age


LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: W
2. Talked to on the phone: W
3. Text: My bro
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Tinks


TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: This Tag
2. Wearing: Sweats


TOMORROW:
1. Is: My Brothers 28th Birthday (allah yer7ima)
2. Got any plans: Taking the day off work and be absolutely unproductive.. spend it with friend and no where near my house !!
3. Goal: To be a bum for the day
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: My reality check that he really is gone !!


FAVORITE:
1. Number: 4
2. Song: for the past few weeks it's been Deja Vu "I can't stop"
3. Color: RED.


CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: Many
2. Mood: indifferent
3. Wanting: Nothing


TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: The Best !
I am a morning person: Sure am !
I am a perfectionist: I get on my own nerves sometimes.
I am an only child: Nope, I'm the Baby !
I am currently in my pajamas: False.
I am currently pregnant: I act like it.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: I burnt the broken pieces and blew away the ashes a long time ago..
I am left handed: sometimes I try to be.
I am addicted to Blogging: My lack of posting already answers that !
I am online 24/7: I have a life !
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Usually, unless I know them well enough
I can be paranoid at times: at times ??
I currently have a crush on someone: Not right now, but ask me again later ;P
I currently regret something that I have done: No regrets, just a lotta lessons learnt.
I enjoy country music: Hell no !!
I enjoy smoothies: Not really
I enjoy talking on the phone: If it's the only option then yeah.. otherwise no !
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: False
I have a hidden talent: I have Many !!
I have a lot to learn: absolutely
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: I thought too long.. that means no..

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yes.. lets leave it at that..
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? I thought I did, but I don't know I don't wanna know..
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? I was 3, threw a rock at my cousin, scared him for life.. Hey !! he was coming at me with a kitchen knife !!
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Toys, the kids think it's fun.. I just play along :)
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? I don't stare, a striking look and turn of the head is enough !!


EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? family and friends a few Birthdays.
2. Are you easily excited? For Sure
3. What are you most excited about? These questions are getting too personal :P
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Africa
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? a massage

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: DiiGMaa
2. Where were you born? Hadi Hospital, Kuwait
3. What’s your main goal in life? Self Actualization
4. How do you want to die? like it's a choice ? I don't know.. quick and peaceful ??


OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? whats the rush ?
2. Gay Marriage? seriously theres more important things I care about
3. Lower the Drinking age? because ?
4. Recycling? akeed !


DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream? Nightmare.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? usually they always do
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? flying skateboarding ... don't ask !


1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? No. I hate that term anyways !
3. Do you have a crush? No. I have many !


How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 1
What color shirt are you wearing? Yellow
Name one thing that you do everyday? Live
What color are your walls? off White
How much cash do you have on you right now? KD 17
I can’t wait till…? this tag is done
When was the last time you saw your dad? over a month ago
What did you have for dinner last night? sushi
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? Shrug, never wore it though.
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Hotmai, Gmail, safat, BBC News, MSNBC.
Does anything hurt on your body right now? My back


HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class? No
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? in the heyday
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? waiiii3
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Not by choice
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? sheer bliss
6. Have you ever lied? You kidding me ?
7. Have you ever had contacts? yeah sure
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? I trip on myself


PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 22
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: neither
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: either/or
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: all of the above

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snipeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN i was supposed 2 b first here.. how the hell did zizo il kalb come here first! Lol ;p

Anonymous said...

Hmmm throwing rocks? A6fal 7ijara?

Anonymous said...

when are you heading off to new york.. maybe we can meet up :P


oh and 22 kids? mashallaaaaaaaah

Anonymous said...

Digmety:

I loved u when u said Kebab... that's my girl ;)

Dr.lost:

Watch the language... e7mar!!! :p

DiiGMaa said...

Zizo:
hehhe good going ;P

Dr.Lost:
Back seat ;P

Stallion:
Beware beware ;P

Extinct-Dodo:
NYC, if it was up to me I would be there NOW !!
And yeah 22.. so I have 2 football teams ;P hey I need my own source of entertainment ;p

Zizowooo:
Kabaaaaaaaaaaaaab all the way.. o libaan ba3ad ;P
p.s. "Digmety" ?? 3aib tara ba3th ilnaas ma yertha ;P Ya jeleeeleeeeeeeeeen il7ayaaa ;P

Dr.Lost & Zizo:
bskum seb ;P Ya jeleeeleeeeeeeeeen il7ayaaa ;P
tara I'll use my mums tactics when my bro's used to say 7mar and kalb.. "wash your tongue with soap" or "make you drink Tabasco" ;P

Anonymous said...

no no no..ur having 12, i'm having 12, zuzu's having 6 o 7amoodi 6 between the four of us we have 3 teams! tournament baby!

Anonymous said...

22 kids !!! :) i didnt know you are a millionare

Anonymous said...

ya36eech el 3afia...that was a pretty long tag...and I can honestly say that you revealed zero about yourself...aaahh...if they only knew what a great gal you are...or do they??...:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! this tag was too long! I think you should go to NY for a break! Seems like you need it!
It seems you've been busy inshalla with good things! Always checking your page! :)

DiiGMaa said...

Tinnks:
thats sounds like a plan..

Judy:
I just love kids :)

MissCosmo:
awwww thanks babe.. ur the sweetest...

MZzee:
I do need a break !! ughhh.. thanx for being a loyal reader ;)

Anonymous said...

Tagging is overrated :)

Anonymous said...

hey hey .. :)
Am i one of the few cherished? :P

DiiGMaa said...

Gay Gal:

I deleted you're comments because I simply do not like negative energy on my blog :)

You were quick to expose your insecurity and judge that I am against same sex marriages.. When in fact I am not... I really couldn't careless what the next Tom, Dick or Harry's sexual tendencies are... But my statement stands as a proper answer:

"Seriously there are more important things I care about"

I don't know if you have noticed, my dear, but there is plenty of war, starvation and poverty in this world that deserves more attention than what one wishes to do on a personal level...
You have proven your own prejudice and insecurity by your silly misunderstood judgments and reflected it onto me by accusing me of being a "homophobe".. my advice to you is to get your facts right before you jump to conclusions :)
as for your remark demeaning my own "care" from what you gathered in the tag.. I take it you do not understand what "self actualization" is..
but "to err is human, and to forgive is divine"

for someone coming out of the closet I advise you broaden your horizons further than the bed room and have compassion for other groups so that others would have compassion for you :)

Good Luck and sadly you are not welcome to my blog unless you remember to bring your manners with you..

P.s. If you need help dealing with your anger, prejudice, projection (classic case.. it was quite entertaining) and hatred I would be glad to refer you to a few councilors and psychologists :)

DiiGMaa said...

Entrepreneur:
I take it you can tell I was not really enthusiastic whilst doing this tag :)

Pieces of me:
are you seriously asking ??
you're on top of the list ;***

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to your bro (allah ye7umah)

And I miss you ;*

Anonymous said...

Censorship! :P

Anonymous said...

excellent reply, diigma :)

you have very good debate tactics!

Its a fun tag, but a bit too long, you're right about that! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish zizo would change his pic or at least not be the first one to comment!!! I don't like seeing that thing! :/

Anonymous said...

Come NYC awaits you..we''ll go shopping! lol

DiiGMaa said...

Nunu:
Thanx 7ayati and me missssh u too ;*

7:
what can I say.. Parental Guidance advised ;P

Krispy:
Welcome to my Blog Sunshine ;)
Thanx boo for the compliment.. and maybe we should start an anti Zizo DP group :P

Mia:
aaaaahhh Mia Mia Mia!!
If I would come to NYC anytime soon you'd definitely be the first person I'd wanna meet there !! and believe me, just walking on the amazing NYC streets is sheer bliss for me !

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we shoud sit down sometime and discuss the Malthusian catastrophe...

22 kids?!?!?! ;-P

DiiGMaa said...

Caff darling,
With my desire for food and my perverseness.. I think one child from my gene pool is enough to cause a Malthusian catastrophe ;P (ok that defeats the whole theory ;p but yeah one kid of mine is gonna be a handful I know it)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Waterbed comforter king