Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mary Poppins lied !!!

Huuugh.....
Heefffff.....

Weeeezzzz....

Huuugh..... Heefffff.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz....

Huuugh..... Heefffff..... Weeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz....

No, that’s not the sound of air channeling through a wind tunnel, or the wind whistling in the distance... That, my dear friends, is the sweet subtle symphony my weak lungs have decided to sing today... the combination of "Dust" in the atmosphere and the cold temperatures of the blistering AC has taken its toll on me... I tried to use my powder based inhaler to help me breathe...I figured fight *Evil Dust* will *Good Dust*… I ended up wasting 2 gulps of precious air…. I need me some *Magic Fairy Dust*...


I’m trying to work, but the sharp pain that feels like a HUGE needle right thru the centre of my chest from front to back is too overpowering!!

I ordered Coffee…

I hate Coffee…… I never drink the stuff… I don’t know how to… it’s bitter… and the taste immensely fills my mouth will a desire for sweetness… anything sugary to replace the traumatized taste buds… then I have to handle the sugar intake… me and sugar don’t mix well… the scenario continues… and a catastrophe awaits… YES from a single cup of Joe, to an innocent Marry P’s spoon full of sugar I can turn into something else !! (Purg I excuse you already for what you’re thinking right now)


I ordered my Coffee, and now I want a Little sugar in my…. Soul

This song came to mind randomly and I thought I’d share my mood…

“I Want a Little Sugar in my Bowl” by Nina Simone

lyrics

link to hear song


Boys and Girls,

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but, Mary Poppins lied !!!

“A spoon full of sugar DOESN’T help the medicine go down”

I need me a *HUG*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! Who are you and where is Diigmaa! Coffee??? NOO!!!


*HUG*


You should get out of work and go home! Rest up! Go consult a real doctor when it comes to your asthma!

*HUG*

DiiGMaa said...

Stallion:

I ordered the Coffee... I ended up just staring at it... I didn't drink it... I can't... too ill.. weak and out of breath...

thanx for the hug *Blush*

I've seen a million and 1 Doc.. I just still can't get the hang of it...

I have a meeting, can't leave...
I'll sit silently and try to listen... I'll rest later today... inshallah...

thanx for the second hug *Blush*

Anonymous said...

I recommend some hot chocolate :]

Anonymous said...

100000000 Hugs Coming your way ,..

WHY did u order coffee to begin with! Pagal !

Anonymous said...

Forget Mary Poppins! You actually mentioned Nina Simone....a great JAzz ICON!!! Thats all the sugar you need!

Anyone who uses jazz music as a remedy....becomes part of my A-List!

Listen to her song "I Loves You Porgy"...great song!

and back to Mary Poppins, although we all grew up watching that movie...no spoon of sugar will make the medicine go down. I will actually get stuck in your throat and you'll cough until you wanna die...and not to mention early diebetes....

Hope u feeling better :)

DiiGMaa said...

3baid:

Welcome to my Blog :)
Hmmmm Hot Chocolate sounds lovely !!
Thanx for the recommendation but unfortunately Hot Cocoa is my worst enemy at this point... any milk or chocolate based items induce the build up of mucus which further clogs up my breathing channel... so sad... so complex.. I know...
Thanx anyways 

Pieces of Me:

Aaawwwww a trillion *HUGs* back to ya Darling..
Madre !! u know me, I am Pagal, and I do odd things when I can’t think straight !!

Jazz Central:

"I Loves You Porgy" is a great song Jazzy…. But my all time Fav is “Wild is the Wind”…
Nina Simone and anyone who listens to her ranks up on my A-List too… so I guess you’re gaining points here darling :P
And yes Mary P is evil evil.. Nina Simone is a blissful means of wellness 

Aaaahhhhh I feel better already…

Thank you all for your concern :****

Anonymous said...

Try Red Bull or 2, it will make you climb walls and really kick start your head. I drink it all the time after a bitter cup of coffee which I like also.

Nina Simone is good coffee music.

DiiGMaa said...

Don:

Hmmm I tried Red Bull once at the Library studying in the weeeeee hours for final exams... I had a "sip" and the expected reaction was for me to be bouncing off the walls... now from a single "sip" I had to be carried out to smell some fresh air and relax... my arms went numb and my heart was racing so fast I felt it was gonna tear thru my chest and pop out (that was too much detail)... and honestly that was a "sip"

but it's funny u say that..apparently Red Bull helps in times of dificulty breathing.. but I dare not try...