Sunday, April 30, 2006

GUMBALL 3000



Sunday 30th April: This is the start day! Cars will park on “display” in Gumballs own “pit-lane” on Pall Mall (London W1, between Trafalgar Square and St. James Palace) between 1-4 PM, and the flag will drop between 4-6 PM, sending drivers en route to a Midnight checkpoint in Belgium via the Eurotunnel. “Attention all Belgian’s” to come and cheer us at Chateau de Beloeil, home to the Princes de Ligne between 10PM - 1AM! (Address: Chateau de Beloeil, rue du Chateau, 11, Beloeil, Hainaut, just 40 miles from Brussels)

I'm very upset !! I have nothing else to say to you!!

emmm ok just a few P.S's

To My dear Lovely Lady Luck,
My Baby,

My companion on the road that treats me so well, takes good care of me and takes me wherever I want to go and never utters a word of complaint!

My sweet Car…

I am soo soooo soooooo sorry, maybe next year... or the year after… I’ll treat you to a nice interior detailing later this week…

Good Luck to all !

Extra Good Luck to:







Team 88:
Yasir Mufti, Saudi
Amro Kayal, Saudi
2005 Lamborghini Gallardo

The only arab team mentioned on the list so far (I'm predicting more will show once the race starts and media coverage is provided)... You'ld think there'd be more ha ??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you can't go! Like you said though, there's always next year or the year after! You might need to start looking for sponsors! The entry fee is huge!

As for Arab drivers, there should be more but you know Arabs, always waiting till the last minute to make thier bloody minds up! I wished Arabs were more organized!

DiiGMaa said...

Stallion:

Heeeefff :/
I know the entry fee is mega huge ! but I've started a Gumball fund (coin piggie bank :P) and I've actually talked to two Sponsors informally (coz luckily i know the ppl personally)and they both laughed at the image of me racing :P so I guess even if I know the right ppl, maybe I know them too well :P but yeah I will do it inshallah one day !!

You wish Arabs were more organized, I wish they were more active, period !!

Anonymous said...

When it comes to them laughing at you, well keep in mind when the first Jamaican bob sled team all their potential sponsors laughed in thier faces until they went, did their thing and proved them all wrong!

Anonymous said...

that gum ball gave me nasty ideas :P

DiiGMaa said...

Judy:

hehehehe we're open to anything us Gumballers, sothink away and the nastier the better :P