Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fairy DiiGMa'ther


Usually I'm labeled as the “Good Luck Charm” amongst my friends... and ironically in disregard to my personal low streak of good happenings, and the fact that I'm a Gobusah to myself, and that I am the living epitome of Murphy's law (7mdillah 3alla kil 7al), I actually am a “Good Luck Charm”... Not contradicting what I said, but each day proves my positive “aura”, if you like, on people around me. There’s no better feeling than knowing you have contributed to a positive cause… and YES I do believe I had a hand in the positive outcomes of certain events…

Lately, it seems a sweet Angel passes by whenever anyone around me says “I wish” or “I want”… and in my case it seems I have an Angel shadowing my every step the past few weeks… The saying “I shoulda wished for the Heavens” has become a common term in my everyday life… (al7imdilah)

Don’t get me wrong now, I ain’t no Jeeny or Fairy Godmother !! Otherwise I woulda catered to my own wishes before anyone else’s ; P But I do feel like a Disney Character, not so much Jessica Rabbit anymore, more like Tinkerbell.. hmmm suits my size better anyways :P

But I certainly do have something about me that seems to result in oohh well lets just say very very positive things :) (you may call it ESP or maybe a strange phenomena it just feels devine!!)

So, I’m wishing you a few lovely things for all you lovely people:


"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight"

I wish you fairies and magic dust I wish you rose petals and water lilies I wish you dragonflies and ladybugs I wish you Butterfly kisses and sweet whispers I wish you sunshine and raindrops I wish you bubbles and laughter I wish you a Kuwait 5 I wish you fields of green and fresh air I wish you white sand and seashells I wish you homemade ice cream I wish you diamonds and candle light I wish you shy glances and charming smiles I wish you peace and quiet I wish you Buttercups and snowflakes I wish you happiness and thrill I wish you warm hugs and endless kisses I wish you all that your heart desires...

For any personal wishes or Du3aa2’s, just leave a comment and I’ll be sure to do my best :D
Oh and BTW, don’t bother with the” I wish for a Million” we tried that with a friend and all we got was two restaurants and a yacht ;P


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then get us the 5 you fairy and yes please i want
-a new car
-a farm
-a tissue culture lab
-and A in anotmy and physics
- and win aljawhara

so will you wink and i'll blink and get what i want

DiiGMaa said...

Judy:
hehheheh I'll make an extra effort for K-5 :)
as for your car, farm, lab, A and Jewhara... emmmm I'll probably end up with a perminent twitch with all the winking (allah la egoola) but I'll keep trying hehehe
anything for ya sweet stuff ;) ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm good question..
i want to see mr.darcy more often, go to the regime dr. and get told that i lost 2 kilos or more, pass my sucky math class, fast forward the next 2 weeks, travel the world,

i can go on and on.. ;p

Anonymous said...

my heart is desiring a Hummer H1..

Anonymous said...

YAAAAA BEEEKHTTTYYYY
umwa umwa umwa ummmmmmwa :*


MERCI AVO BELLA!


Don: bs?!!! toys r us is calling :P

DiiGMaa said...

B,
hehhehe Mr Darcy, I see you might be bumping into him more often soon inshallah..
Dr. Regime... go to Dr. Yousef Al5ither in Jabriya, he'll knock off 3 kilos minimum per week.
Maths all u need to pass is apply the formula..
I can't mingle with time... but my sense tells me it's already the weekend and soon 2 weeks will be off..
travel the world... come Gumballing with me :P
ok ok I'll keep wishing for you and soon inshallah time will tell :D

Don,
I respect you for saying H1.. now thats a car !! H2's are junk.. sorry but i had to say it !! now would you like a ticket to NYC and a free stay at the Hudson with that ?? ;P
I'll wish you a H1 everytime I see a H2 :P (which are a lot) btw I know a suped up H1 for sale at about 13k if ur interested..

Judy,
You're most welcome Cupcake ;***
and regarding ur comment to the Don.. don't u know the difference between Men and Boys is the price of their toys ;P (No offence Don, it applies to me too:P)

Anonymous said...

Just take me shopping ;)

DiiGMaa said...

Toomz,

Anytime sweet stuff ;)
It's my hobby, not to mention my cardio ;P

Anonymous said...

-graduate
-marry jude law, vin diesel, mark ruffalo, clive owen yuuuuuum
-look like jennifer aniston
-live like paris hilton

now work ur magic :P

Anonymous said...

All I want is a room somewhere far away from the cold night air..with one enourmous chair...ahhh wouldn't it be lovely...lots of chocolates for me to eat...ok...seriously..

I want Mr. Right and I want him RIGHT NOW!!!..:)

DiiGMaa said...

Tinkerbell:

Darling,
Graduate I'll wish for ya.. don't worry be happy..
U and jude law hehhehe still ??
ok ok I'll try my best..
I'ld do no such thing to wish u look like jennifer aniston.. Whhhhyyyyy ?
live like paris hilton ? oohh the simple life ?? u wouldn't last 2 minutes:P
emwaaah I'll wish u even more than that ;)



Miss Cosmo:

"My Fair Lady" hehheeh such a classic..
as for Mr Right... I'll wish and wish and wish as hard as I can... but u have to o something to help...
accept a Mr. Right Now... and maybe .. just maybe with time u can drop the now.. and he will be ur Mr. Right :)

Anonymous said...

digma pay attention! i want jude law AND vin diesel AND mark ruffalo AND clive owen..el shar3 7alal 4 :P

as for looking like jennifer aniston: dude she's hot i wana look like that

live like paris hilton: yes yes and yes..thnx gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hmm lemme see...

I want to find mr perfect for me, and to become a fashion designer with my own company. Ooh and to loose some weight :p

and world peace :D

DiiGMaa said...

Miya Darling

I shall wish for you all u asked for..
refer to previous comments Regarding Mr. Right and Weight lose...

as for world peace... Iworking on that I'm working real hard ;P