Wednesday, May 17, 2006

5 for Kuwait - Abdullah BuFtain

People !! all I see is ORANGE & 5's Lately !!
I'm Proud of everyone that is participating and trying to make a difference....
Sorry I have no pictures for you... but I get so worked up with the speeches...

Only thing that got to me yesterday at the protest was.....

Well...

It's not just the MP's that are fighting but it's all of us... the organizers... the kids... the families... respected faces from our Universities, Union, Association.. the youth and not to forget us bloggers.. So many names I can make a never ending list of.. and all are the most amazing ppl in kuwait.. truly the future of our country..

Yet,
There's one guy that has been on stage, MCing the event the past few days and getting the ppls voice to be heard around the clock... it is none other than a young enthusiastic Mr. Abdullah BuFtain...

Photo by: Ali Al-Sarraf - KuwaitVoice

This is what got to me yesterday... BuFtain's voice was so completely gone... an audible sor ethroat accompanied his weak attempt to vocally express... But mashaalaaaa o allah ya3deeh alf 3afya BuFtain kept going... what a great public speaker he is... his spirit was high and his tone was still stronger than ever regardless of his voice impairment...

Thanx everyone for all your efforts... keep up the hard work...
and BuFtain, though I don't know u... you should know that everytime you spoke with ur sore voice yesterday.. many ppl in the crowd were praising you and your efforts :) (P.S. I need you on my PR team :P)



I say we send BuFtain Orange Strepsils and wish him well :)


P.S.

Fairy DiiGMaa'ther is still taking wish orders for anyone that wants one granted :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hathayli irjal Kuwaitna al-7abeeba! kilhom 6yoor shalwa, O nishama!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Great idea about the Orange Strepsils...I love it!

He was a great speaker...no fear, lots of passion...it was great :)

DiiGMaa said...

Stallion:

heheheh !
NeBaaaaHa KhuMSaaaH ;p

Caff:

I agree he was great Mashalla !
and I think they should provide Orange Strepsils with the other refreshments at the protests :P

Anonymous said...

3ad I feel sick.. Thanks for the Orange Strepsils ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww :~)

ya36eekom il3afya all

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yeah he really was amazing..my bro is a good friend of buftain's should i pass on the orange strepsils? ;)

Anonymous said...

awal shay: very nice blog :)

also im so proud of everyone.
what there doing is really amazing .. i have great respect for those who follow their own beliefs and take actual action.
you know talk the talk and walk the walk ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Digmaaa

Call me please .. :) i need to talk to you about the KUWAIT 5 ! ASAP

DiiGMaa said...

Nunu:
Salamaat 7ayati.. and ur welcome ;***

Paps:
Darling e3afeech o hem intay ya36eech il3afya ;)

Tinks:
heheheh yeah 7araam he needs them ;P

No3ik:
Welcome to my place darling :)
Thanx for ur sweet compliment about my blog.. heheh I'm trying to do my best ;P
and all this "talk the talk and walk the walk" we're doing is all for you and every other Kuwaiti Sweetums ;***

Pieces:
I called... always switched off... hmm I have a feeling this aint gonna be good !!