Wednesday, January 25, 2006



Greetings fellow PPL !! Before i proceed, I have a confession to make !! This is my first ever blog ! aha I know I know.. Big deal ok !! I have a somewhat busy lifestyle, but as a New Years Resolution I promised promised promised myself that I'ld give a little more time to myself and my passions.. So I was thinking this time next year I'm gonna need a record for all the Promises I've make.. I'm not one for "little pink flower printed Diaries" so what better than the virtual world to post my issues.
So, Please excuse my Blogging ignorance and treat me kind :P I'll try my best to work on it and step by step lets hope for improvement (or not). Ok ,so a few things u need to know about me.. I gotta hell of an imagination.. I'm as sarcastic as they get.. and I have a heart that could warm up an entire Frozen lake (yes yes I'm the shoulder to cry on) So that should cover all the nastiness when I B*yaa*h at u. Oooops Sooowwwllly excuse my French :) (and my black british humor) !!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind she says, did they warn you?

Anonymous said...

I don't think they did.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Welcome to Blogland.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME, you sound like you are fun.

Purg, I didnt get one either! Am I too old now?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere dear :} you will like it here its pretty cool, with a spirit like yours you will have a lot of fun :}

Anonymous said...

welcome to the land of dysfunctional people :)

hehehe im joking

DiiGMaa said...

How lovely :)
Thanx for the warm welcome, u got me reved now... on my way to a meeting this morning I was thinking to myself " what am I getting myself into !!" ok ok Drama Queen but yeah.. i feel like i'm stepping into a whole new world.. seriously I no speak computers :P

Again thank you all :)

and Purgatory72: Be Nice ;P

Anonymous said...

Miya, get what?

Diigmaa, am always nice.

Anonymous said...

mabrook digmaa... ur new to being a blogger, but u been a reader for a while right?

DiiGMaa said...

Rampurple allah ebarek ib3omrech :) what a darling u r :) I'm on a natural hi lately.. yeah I'm new to it all.. and yes I have been a reader for a while but only randomly..

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, you will experience slight turbulence but just enjoy the ride.