Friday, June 09, 2006

DouBLe DinG

It was a slow and quiet Thursday afternoon and Tinkerbell’s poor sister was ordered to stay in bed all day… so DiiGMaa headed to keep the Tink’s company…

This is a few things said and done during the course of the day:

iM6aBaG iZBaiDy:
So we’re having lunch and Tinks was trying to be all nice and tanchebly but when she came to cut me a piece of zbaidy..

DiiGMaa: “fee a7aad egi9 ismichaa bil6ool” (no seriously she did that :P)

On The Bed:
A bunch of girls on one bed talking about lost, dp and prison break and DiiGMaa and Tinks over do the whole enthusiasm on prison break

DiiGMaa: “eye candy
Tinks: “He’s so HOT that you’d ORG just by seeing him”


On The Sofa:

While Tinks’ sis is taking a nap DiiGMaa and Tinks get a chance to catch up on each other’s lives

DiiGMaa: “he’s the love of my life… I’ve never been happier… he’s everything and more… but there’s only one problem… !!
Tinks: “ he’s Married? Has a girlfriend? Gay? No future? Missing an important organ ? (this should say what he’s missing lol)
DiiGMaa: “hell no !! I wouldn’t of even considered if so… he’s… he’s… we’ll… He’s a figment of my imagination”
Tinks looks all worried tried to move away but DiiGMaa’s too close after a few moments of looking at each other:
Tinks: “Seriously you are really scaring me !! Take a few steps back ! seriously !! I’m scared !”


Tinks: “well i have something i wana do to michael scowfield but i could never say it unless it's online”

DiiGMaa: “what?”
Tinks: “i just wana gaaag on that!”

With Tinks Bro:
DiiGMaa: “wainik ?”
Tinks Bro: “I’m entering the area now.. I take it u guys want me to go to the Jam3iya.. ok I’ll head there now”
DiiGMaa: “no we were just wondering where u went”
Tink’s Bro: “I’ll call you when I’m there”
DiiGMaa: “ur bro is asking what you want”
Tinks: “popcorn! Oh oh Doritos! Oh and carbudry! with nuts!”
DiiGMaa: “lion bar! and m&ms! with nuts! Oh oh and Pringles! and and sweeeeeeeeeets!”

iN The JaM3iYa:
Since all men are useless when it comes to running errands Tinks’ Bro calls to ask what we want AGAIN:

Tinks’ Bro: “ tell Tinks they have Locker”
DiiGMaa: “Hooker?”
Tinks’ Bro: “Locker!”
DiiGMaa: “Tinks ur bro’s asking if u want a hooker”
Tinks: “they have hookers?!”
Tinks’ Bro: “give me that little bitch!”
DiiGMaa hands the phone to Tinks
Tinks’ Bro
to Tinks: “u want the blue one?”
Tinks: “they have blue hookers? Mako red??”
DiiGMaa: “Hookers! i want!”

RaNDoMs:
Tinks: "7ada Baaaaaaaarrrrrrfffff !!"
DiiGMaa: "Horrid !!"
Tinks:
"Hoooooorrid" (mi7tara ma 3indihaa British accent)
DiiGMaa: "iL eMRaaaayKaaan" (in a 3ayooza accent)
Tinks: "abeeee ily ta7at"
DiiGMaa: “My mouth Salivated Just Thinking of it.. oooh baby”

SuGaR HiGh:
Sooooo after a few bites of candy DiiGMaa starts dancing ALL over the place laughing hystarically and hardly making any sense then the two of us start singing “I’m a little tea pot”:

Tinks: “when I was a kid I used to think the line from the little tea pot song that goes "when i get all steamed up i just shout" but now I can’t remember the words so I just say “when I get tipsy I just shout!”
DiiGMaa: “oooooh really ?? when you get steamed up you like to shout ha ??”

Playing M.A.S.H:
Tinks: “why am I hooked on Prostitute slash Hooker?"
DiiGMaa: “ I think I’ld like to work as a stripper once in my lifetime”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooow
what aday !!
maskena tinks whats wrong is she well !! :(

loooooooooooool
i loved many things ,, reminded me of our steamiy chats ;p
hehehehehehhe
i couldnt agreeeee more
when u were talking bout FISH !!
fish micheal not the zbaidy ;p
god !! his eyes ,,, !!!
no comment.
loved ur post 7bebty :* full of life.

Anonymous said...

Looooooool sij ga3dat banat!
O 6ab3an ma takmil with what my cousins and i call "Supplies"!!

:P
Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I see chocolate @_@ *hypnotized*

Anonymous said...

I loved the locker / hooker conversation.

It's always funny to confuse brothers :)

Anonymous said...

Your conversations were hilarious! hahahaha! U know i see a lot of chocolate kil 3indy bil dewaneya for the guys.. but i really dont have any at all! But I could only imagine what the sugar high does to you guys! hahahaha

DiiGMaa said...

No3ik:
I'm glad you liked it babes... and yeah HE'S MINE TOO SO BACK OFF ;p

DR:
Eeeee it was fun o sij ga3dat banaat but I think I over did it with the sulies ;)

3baid:
Yeah I never go thro the whloe hypnotic thing with Chocolate.. with shoes yes :P but now I know ur weakness NeYaHahahahah *evil smile*

Caffi:
hehehhe yeah I seriously tend t hear things wrongly.. and my mind always seems to be in the gutter ;P

MZeee:
u know whats funny ??
I don't have a sweet tooth so I never crave sweets not even when it's in front of me...
u know whats even funnier ???
the Tinks know I go Wakooooo just by 2 or 3 M&M's.. or a singly stick of Kitkat..seriously.. they feed me sparingly :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! they only feed you when neccesary! hahaha!! I should give you a triple shot espresso and stand far away and see what happens then!!!! You wouldnt sleep for a week!

DiiGMaa said...

Mzeee:

I'd be bouncing off the walls just from a sip of coffee.. I warn you I'm uncontrollable at times of such :P hence why i never drink the stuff.. I think my heart would stop on the spot !! I wouldn't sleep a whole week ?? more like a month.. I'm a recovering insomniac u know..

Ur a meaaannnyy !!
Taking the micky out a small little gaal like moi :P

Anonymous said...

KaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK

Wooooow A BooooooooooooooooooooomB

7ada amazing post and I really loved the conversations... So funny :)

Daaaaaaaaaamnnn you're good ;)

DiiGMaa said...

Zizoowwyyyy :

LoL 7edna fe9alna ;P

Glad u liked it... O i'll try to keep you entertained :)

tara inta ily Daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn Good mo bs ana ;)