Saturday, May 13, 2006

“I wanted to eat him — I didn’t want to kill him”

It's early Saturday morning and despite the lack of sleep and dusty weather I'm in an extremely energetic mood... After wrapping up the morning meeting, I head to my desk to check my contacts so I may call "I" and double check if she's available to meet this morning.. As the organazation has branches around the Middle East and Europe, we are expected to be online via MSN (not personal account) during office hours to ease the communication between offices. I sit comfortably on my uncomfortable chair and sip at my morning tea.. when lo and behold I get an IM from my co-worker with this link, regarding:

"A man who admitted killing and eating an acquaintance he met on the Internet was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison Tuesday, following his retrial in a case that engrossed and appalled Germany."
Click here for the complete article.


Firstly, Waaii3 min 9aba7 allah khair !! (eeww from early in the morning ;P)
and emmmm should I start worrying about all you bloggers ?? ;P

It's the start of the work week and I'm still in weekend mode !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! More canibalism going on in this world! Yalla... who wants some raw meat!

DiiGMaa said...

YuMa !!
Noooooooo canibalism plzzz !!
thanx but I'll stick to my Carpaccio darling :)

Anonymous said...

My God! This freaked me out big time! Dammit Waray Ghurbah 3ad
:-/

Anonymous said...

That is an old story, and nothing odd about it, just think of it as human sushi.

DiiGMaa said...

Hazolt:
I know it's freaky !!
But don't worry about ur ghurbah.. u'll be just fine *Neyahahahhaha* (evil laugh);P

Purg:
I'm not up to date as you are with such issues... and it is odd.. and to be honest reading this article ur the first thing that popped in my head..*Goose Bumps*.. but coz I was Buddha in a previous life I composed myself and just thought of Sushi... real sushi.. YuMy !!

Anonymous said...

I hope that guy gets psychological help, too!