Sunday, April 16, 2006

DiiGMaa the strange





I know I haven't b
een posting much lately, well at least nothing with context to be exact… But I just have to write down what's in my head right now b4 it slips my mind and vanishes forever.. Or until Prof. Zemansky tries another Hypnotic experiment on me !!! Yes I'm a gold fish, I have a memory span of 3 seconds and I ain't proud of it so don't rub it in my face. Mind you like any typical woman if there's something I wanna remember I will; and not just that, but I'll remember it to the last detail.. And yes I'm talking about all those slip-ups a guy would do when I'm head of heals for him… But then again I never make a big deal and forgive too easily for my own good..



So what's bugging me ??

Been a great relaxing long weekend... Beautiful weather, great friends and family... got the chance to run some overdue errands.. Managed to somehow delete all sound devices from my computer !!!

YES!!

I bloody erased all my sound devices... Don’t ask me why? How? I just have the tendency to do odd things like that... tried to fix it... but who am I kidding !! Me no speak Computer!! A few lovely ppl tried to help me out but nothing seemed to work...

So I got to thinking, How DiiGMaa ?? How do you manage to do these tiny little things !! I mean anyone who knows me, knows that DiiGMaa is the gal to call if you want anything done, from a Chauffeured Phantom to the best cuppa Masala Tea and delicious Apple Crumble in the world !! No kidding I dare Martha Stewart on this one !!

But still I manage to mess up the small stuff... thing is, one of my closest friends who probably knows me better than I know myself blew a fit at me yesterday... simply coz at an attempt to see if he wanted to add anything (DVD’s) to my online order.. he asked what I was getting and was surprised when I told him paint and sheet music.. he was seriously ticked and stated he never knew I had anything to do with any sort of art !! Told me I didn’t seem like the “artistic type” and that he always figured me as one of those “unmusical” folk !! As if that didn’t harshly insult my ego enough he went on to add I was too concealed and mysterious ! I agued he never listens when I talk, then he stated that in the past 9 years he would of heard something so obvious as that and that I’m weird !! So this is just an insight of how weird, strange and unusual I am at times!! Hey at least I’m honest about it !! Why am I posting this for every Tom Dick and Harry to read ?? Well I guess it’s just a(n in your face DiiGMaa) self reminder to polish up on my oddness !!

So here are a few odd things about DiiGMaa:

  • I can’t open anything… from a bag of chips to a safety lock.
  • But, I can assemble anything from scratch… from a TV stand to a model battle ship.
  • When I’m nervous I fidget, a loooooooot ! I sometimes stutter too, and at times my lips seem to move but nothing is heard.
  • When I speak I have an imbedded habit to distinctly over enunciate my “T’s” and “S’s”, but I can’t pronouns my “R’s” unless they’re at the start or sometimes in the middle of the word…
  • When I say the word “Bss” (arabic), it ends with a subtle “sh”.
  • When I’m walking into a room or public setting that’s crowded (especially if there’s a crush around :P) I fiddle with my right earlobe
  • When I write or type, I’m usually ahead of myself and start with the second word of the sentence…
  • Sometimes when I tell a story or any everyday issue I go around in circles and give basic background info that I truly believe is necessary to understand the moral reason I’m telling it... Then I go off in tangents and when I finally direct myself back to the issue... I will stop talking… tell you I’m tired of talking and I don’t wanna finish :P
  • I usually think out loud, but what’s even more frequent is the fact that I expect ppl to read my thoughts when I start a sentence and not finish it, or only say the end of it or what ever order it may be… if you don’t get me then...
  • I’m extremely random.
  • DiiGMaa sometimes refers to herself in 3rd person.
  • I don’t eat or drink anything blue.
  • When I’m remembering, reminiscing or in deep thought I tend to stroke the length of my nose with my index finger.
  • When I’m impressed I raise my left eyebrow and smile.
  • When I’m insulted I raise my left eyebrow, twitch my nose and don’t smile.
  • I’m somewhat quiet, but my facial expressions and body language are blasting loud, I wear my emotions on my sleeve, I’m as easy to read as an open book… and still ppl manage to call me mysterious or secretive !!
  • WARNING: Never feed me chocolate or anything with hi levels of sugar at any quantities, not even 2 or 3 M&M’s… consequences will include excessive hyperactivity, blasting energy, unstoppable incoherent loud ramblings, continuous giggling and further induce my insomnia !
  • I’m allergic to Pepsi / Coke.
  • I’m probably one of the few women out there that NEVER pouts her lips to an O shape when applying mascara.
  • When I go out to eat I have NEVER EVER EVER made an order without the waiter asking me to repeat it over and over, happens every single time !
  • I’m cyclophobic .

And that’s just a few of my teeny-weeny issues :P

So what are your weird streaks, unusual personality traits and strange habits ?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your talents. I can never raise 1 eyebrow even if my life depended on it. I am allergic to coke also just like you even though I used to live on it before I discovered water.

DiiGMaa said...

Don_Veto,

where have u been ?? MIA !!
I've gotten so used to reading ur blog that I notice the long break u've taken since ur last post :P well ok it's only a couple of days...

a7im a7im thanx for the compliment :P I have many hidden talent too :P

but seriously ?? ur allergic to coke too ?? a5eeraaan there's another like me in this world !!

Anonymous said...

You sound pretty normal to me..You sound actually more intersting then the rest of the clad;)..

DiiGMaa said...

ilacs:

Welcome :)

Thanx boo ur as sweet as sugggaa... hmmm I'm too extreme to be normal, but I'll take interesting :P

Anonymous said...

That was just plain long digma!

I like you more now. You're interesting.

Anonymous said...

diigmaa: well I took a little 3 day weekend break and now am back.

Anonymous said...

a7oos wayed
i don't know .. !! you know me better

DiiGMaa said...

Don_Veto:
Hope you had a relaxing extended weekend and welcome back (I’m a dedicated reader that missed her daily dose of ) :)

adorra:
Long ? :P what can I say.. I try to entertain you as long as I can darling :P and that was just a teeny weeny insight of what I truly am.. Me complex !!
But ur soooo adoooorrraaable :** I like you mostest and yeah I guess interesting is another way to put it :P Thanx boo :**

Pieces of Me:
Hmmm where do I start :P
it7ooseen bs lema in7i6 il2akil 3al6awla :P ma china sa3tain 7ana about how hungry u r :P
Oooh and when ur trying to figure something out, or look at something/someone in detail, u squint ur eyes even if ur wearing ur glasses/contacts :P

Ok this one applies to both of us :P
When we go to brunch/tea at our favorite spot we get into character and switch personalities :P But when we go to the supermarket our numerous personalities come out.. and sometimes our imaginary friends join us :P

Anonymous said...

i guess u take the guy way too seriously to actually blog bout what he said and let every tom dick or harry read it too =) oh for the info i would like to be tom =)