Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BEEN THERE ! DONE THAT !

Tagged by The Stallion
I actually love this tag ! Thanx Boo ;P and I have added my own comments too :P

ooh and The Don , seems like you caused a domino effect with your "Have You Ever?" post :)


This is for your entire life, including today:

Have you ever...

(x) Smoked a cigarette
Which I hate !! I prefer cloves ;P
(x) Crashed a friend's car
Right into a wall !! :P
( ) Stolen a car
(x) Been in love
*sigh*
(x) Been dumped
Does it count when he says "we gotta go our own ways coz we have no future" ? Yeah I thought so !
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been fired
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
To a certain degree !
( ) Been arrested
No but been pulled over, and sat in a patrol car ;P
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Lied to a friend
yeah, but I suck at it so it's so obvious.
(x) Skipped school
Plenty !
(x) Seen someone die
Still have nightmares of it !
(x) Been to Canada
Yep ! and got deported !
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
Who hasn't ?
( ) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
No, But I burnt my eyelashes once by accident :P
(x) Eaten sushi
I BREATHE SUSHI
(x) Been skiing
Hence, my torn ligaments.
(x) Met someone from the Internet
Bloggers ;P
(x) Been to a concert
Those where the days.
(x) Taken painkillers
I need one now for my back pain !
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now
Yes & Yes *Blushing*
(x) Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
At family picnic as a child
(x) Made a snow angel
Last time was in the University Quad with a bunch of crazy friends.
(x) Had a tea party
Yeah, I still do. Only difference is that now my friends aren't teddy bears or imaginary, They're Real !
(x) Flown a kite
Waaaay in the Daaay
(x) Built a sand castle
Last time was 9/05 Sharm ilShaikh
(x) Gone puddle jumping
This tag is making me realize I'm still a kid !
(x) Played dress up
Part of my everyday life :P
(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves
Growing up, we’d Jump into a pile of leaves while preparing for bonfire night..
(x) Gone sledging
Oh Yeah !
(x) Cheated while playing a game
Last month, while playing Monopoly, my friend and I stole $ 1000 each from the bank (I was the bank:P)
(x) Been lonely
Not anymore tho :)
(x) Fallen asleep at work/school
Prof. Vaughn's Class !!
( ) Used a fake ID
I just smile :P
(x) Watched the sun set
(x) felt an earthquake
July 1999, California !
(x) Slept beneath the stars
In the open fields of Canterbury 1998
(x) Been tickled
My friends know what makes me scream :P
(x) Been robbed
2000, just got out of a neurobiology midterm, pissed as hell. Heading home in the tube and a guy unzipped the front pocket of my backpack and stole my mobile phone ! I ran after him and forced him to give it back !! He refused, so I grabbed his arm and told him “then you won't have a problem getting searched by the police”. He gave it back. That’s when I realized. 1) I'm crazy. 2) he coulda pulled something else out rather than my phone.. He actually ended up telling ME to leave him alone !! :P
(x) Been misunderstood
all the time
(x) Petted a reindeer/goat/kangaroo
Blacky was a pet baby goat we once had !
(x) Won a contest
a few actually ;P
(x) Run a red light/stop sign
I plea the 5th
( ) Been suspended from school
(x) Been in a car crash
Nothing major il7imdilah
( ) Had braces
(x) Felt like an outcast/third person
I'm different. Period.
(x) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
Ben & Jerry’s Southern Pecan Pie !!
(x) Had déjà vu
I scare myself sometimes with my deja vu
(x) Danced in the moonlight
on the beach, without music !!
(x) Witnessed a crime
it was like watching Cops :P
(x) Questioned your heart
Unfortunately yes.
(x) Been obsessed with post-it notes
still am !
(x) Squished mud through your bare feet
Dead Sea Mud in Jordan
(x) Been lost
when am I not !
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
I guess
(x) Been on the opposite side of the world, or close
For Sure !
(x) Swam in the ocean
Diving, swimmimg is scary !!
(x) Felt like dying
No Comment
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
Many a night
(x) Played cops and robbers
still do with my nieces
(x) Recently colored with crayons
a few days ago, again with my nieces
(x) Sang karaoke
”I will always love you” is a typical karaoke tune, but in an Asian accent it just plain classic :P (Singapore 1999)
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
good old college days :P
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
Story of my life !
(x) Made prank phone calls
God !! Yes !! I did a fav for a friend yesterday !! :P
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
outta my nose, mouth.. Messy messy !
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
Magical :)
(x) Danced in the rain
sang too
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
absolutely, helped the kids write one last xmas
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
Last time I did was at Revere Beach 2004 with my Gal Pal "L"
(x) Blown bubbles
Last week :)
(x) Made a bonfire on the beach
Dec 2003...
( ) Crashed a party
(x) Gone roller-skating
I need new Roller-Blades !
(x) Had a wish come true
*Yeeeeesssss*
( ) jumped off a bridge
No, but I wanna jump off a plane !!


I tag Pieces of Me, Adorra (*update adorra already did it), Don Veto and anyone who'd like to do it.

P.s. I added my own comments, you can stick to The Stallions version or The Dons original post :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like your version better! ;o)

DiiGMaa said...

hehehehe Yeah I figured some needed explination :P

Anonymous said...

I feel so innocent.

Anonymous said...

your version is good and funny.. but I didn't go that way because I thought I might make it longer than what it is.. but I still managed to read yours :)

DiiGMaa said...

Adorra:

chub ;P hehhe at least I'm honest and I admit I have no fears and a spec of a wild side but I'm a good girl I am ! I am ! I am !

The Don:
Welcome to my space :)

Yeah I kinda felt like I needed to justify/explain a few things to myself let alone to my reader.. hence the length...

but thanx for reading it all and glad u liked it :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I avoid tags but this one was pretty safe, so I did the tag and added some more points:

Anonymous said...

How can you love sushi?! Teach me cause I'm trying but I really do hate it =/

DiiGMaa said...

Don_Veto:

Ur the best ;)


Nunu:

U need to try it with me... it's an indulgence, a slow process for those who really want to try, a joyous one... sushi is on me, just say when :)